Update....Today's Hair 3/5

I've updated the style since my first post on this style. I took out the yaky hair and re-twisted the back to get a looser, fuller twist.  I pinned up the end of the ponytail, and I redid the bang as just a tucked under piece of loose hair that I pinned down. I still used the other half of the first ponytail to connect the back with the rest of the hair. Here are my results:

I really like it. And you can even sort of see the color in the last pic...I'm not opposed to trying the original style again (with kinkier extension hair), but I liked this for going into the office. I might try to do it as a more of a convertible style in the next go around. As in, with extension hair and a ponytail for the weekend, and tucked under for the weekdays. Click here for the original instructions and style. And remember, if you are looking for easy, cute and sophisticated styles - check out my book, One Hairstyle, Thirty-one Ways! Both editions are available on Amazon.com, and you can find the links from the home page.
You have read this articlehairstyle / New Day. New 'do / newdaynewdo / today's hair / updo with the title Update....Today's Hair 3/5. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2014/03/updatetoday-hair-35.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Comments "Update....Today's Hair 3/5"

Post a Comment