Update: Remember my Curlfriend in Need?

Do you remember my Curlfriend in Need? She felt that her hair had reached a point where it just wasn't doing anything that she wanted it to do. It looked really good in a twist-out, but it wouldn't really do anything else. We put up photos and asked for advice....And she made a major hair decision....




And here she is:


And here it is in a coils!!! 


Do you love it? I do!!!
You have read this articlebig chop / coils / Curlfriend in need / Curlfriends / maintenance with the title Update: Remember my Curlfriend in Need?. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/06/update-remember-my-curlfriend-in-need.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 7, 2013

Comments "Update: Remember my Curlfriend in Need?"

Post a Comment