Me & MHE Magazine

Hello!!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm in the latest issue of MHE Magazine. I've been in the last several editions and will definitely be in the next one coming up, so please check me out, check them out, like them on Facebook and please purchase copies in Publix stores locally (Atlanta) and online everywhere else.



I've done all twisted styles in the past, and even in the current edition (it's called "Curlfriend"), but next time I'm mixing it up with a style on loose natural hair. Do you have any suggestions?  
You have read this articlebanana clips / mature / Mhe Magazine / natural beauty / natural hair / tutorials with the title Me & MHE Magazine. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/06/me-mhe-magazine.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, June 8, 2013

Comments "Me & MHE Magazine"

Post a Comment