Viola Davis - Now Natural on Screen!


Image via Charley Gallay/Getty Images
Viola Davis has an upcoming film, Prisoners, starring Hugh Jackman, Terrence Howard, Jake Gyllenhaal and Maria Bello. They play parents to two young girls who have gone missing during a joint holiday gathering, and the film follows the families and the investigator (Gyllenhaal) through the resulting investigation. I plan to see it just based on the trailer. Check it out below:



Her character is wearing her natural hair in the film and I'm really excited about it!!! It seems to go with the tone of the film, she is a real woman and a real mother, and it is nice to see diversity in the types of black women shown on film. Ms. Davis shared a similar thought below:
I want to be fun, I want to be sexy, I want to be light, I want to be complicated. That’s why I started my production company. I feel like I’m in control. It goes along with everything else: the hair, the production company, the baby. This is the time to break out of the background!
Viola Davis on her dream role, via Hello Beautiful I'm sure that she will give another powerful performance in this film, and that her production company will provide her with the chance to show off her full range in front of the camera....
You have read this articlecelebrities / movies / natural / twa with the title Viola Davis - Now Natural on Screen!. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/06/viola-davis-now-natural-on-screen.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Comments "Viola Davis - Now Natural on Screen!"

Post a Comment