Banana Clips for EVERYONE!!!!

I tried to force my loose natural hair into a banana clip this morning. I have grown to love banana clips and use them fairly regularly now, with my twisted hair. But today - my banana clip didn't work! The frayed plastic ends refused to hold no matter what I tried. I used the technique I've advocated in the past - make a high ponytail, then use your banana clip at the base. I took about a quarter of my hair out of the clip and formed a bang. That didn't work either. My hair wasn't having it, and after 5 minutes of trying, I gave up, and moved on to a ponytail (formed from a headband).

My co-worker complimented my hair, and we had a brief discussion about the failures of the modern banana clip. The conversation inspired me to find a source for banana clips for those with natural hair who have considered ponytails when the Goody clip is no longer enough. After a quick search on Long Hair Forum, then the Ulta.com site, then a few others, I came across a reference to Gladhair.com, and there I struck the motherload!!! These clips range in length from 3.5 inches all the way up to 6.5 inches and come in a variety of styles and colors.

Check out this collection...




This is the Extra Large Classic Twist
Banana Clip with a metal hinge.
  















This is the Tort Barley Twist Banana Clip
  













Large French Ivette Tortoise Shell
Banana Clip.
     
You have read this articlebanana clips / hairstyles / maintenance with the title Banana Clips for EVERYONE!!!! . You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/05/banana-clips-for-everyone.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 23, 2013

Comments "Banana Clips for EVERYONE!!!! "

Post a Comment