New Video (Keek) - I took my flat-twists out!

I started with flat twists done on hair dampened by Obia Natural Haircare's Hydrating Spray and Moisture Cream. I followed it with my own home-made shea butter mix. I re-twisted after 3 days, re-dampening with the Hydrating Spray and sealing it with the shea butter mix. When I undid the twists, I used a mix of oils in order to reduce frizz. I'm not sure that I was completely successful, but I did like the overall look. Check out my Keek video below.





You have read this articleflat twists / Oils / shea butter / twist-out / twists / video with the title New Video (Keek) - I took my flat-twists out! . You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/05/new-video-keek-i-took-my-flat-twists-out.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Comments "New Video (Keek) - I took my flat-twists out! "

Post a Comment