Sunday style - August 4th

I tried a new style this morning...Friday I had a giant puff, and it carried me through work, exercise, sleep, travel, volunteering with kids, and a concert!!!





My sister made that mask for me....

My sister (@colarrich on Instagram) and me at the Riverfest....

But two days was the limit, and this morning when I woke up I had a solid, dry mass that needed to be detangled and moisturized.

Out came my big comb, flexirods, and Obia Natural Haircare line. I ended up with this:



Please excuse my niece....

I actually did two flat twists across the back of my head and towards my right ear. I two stand twisted the ends and rolled them. Then I did 5 flat twists going forward and rolled the ends - all toward the right. After about two hours I took the rollers out, and started arranging the curls toward the right. I ended up pinning the two flat twists across the front of my head, and again to the right. I was going to undo the ends of the flat twists, but when I saw that they curled, I didn't bother...

It was new, it was relatively quick - detangling took much more time than the flat twists!!! And it ended up looking church appropriate :) what do you think?

I did a video on Keek... http://www.keek.com/!THOQcab - and please excuse my niece and nephew in the background. 


You have read this articleCurls on the Street / hairstyle / locks flat twists / locs / New Day. New 'do. with the title Sunday style - August 4th. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/08/sunday-style-august-4th.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, August 4, 2013

Comments "Sunday style - August 4th"

Post a Comment