August Fitness Challenge - Will you join me?

Image via true-wildlife.blogspot.com
I've been trying to exercise more this year, and it's working. I do regularly exercise at least 5 days a week. And I've been boxing.

Well one of the trainers from the boxing gym has an ongoing fitness challenge where he encourages people to do a specific set of exercises every day in a month.  I only started a few days ago, but I can already tell that these challenges are adding a new, painful dimension to my fitness goals.  

Each month brings a new challenge. This month's challenge is called Animal August and it is full of animal crawls. Join in from home. 

Here is a link to the challenge:  http://db.tt/CKWqj8Ff


You have read this articlechallenge / exercise / fitness / health with the title August Fitness Challenge - Will you join me?. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/08/august-fitness-challenge-will-you-join.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, August 17, 2013

Comments "August Fitness Challenge - Will you join me?"

Post a Comment