Week 4: Monday - Boxing!

Monday:

Goal: Boxing - I've never tried it, I'm a little scared, and I don't want to pass out, but I'll let you know how it goes. My legs still hurt from the run Saturday and my walk yesterday, but I think they will be ok for boxing.

Outcome: I went to my first boxing class. I definitely got my cardio in because when we weren't running around the boxing gym we were running or side stepping around the ring, and when we weren't running around the ring we were jabbing and running around the heavyweight bags. I don't do any upper body work if I can get away with it, so boxing was good for me because I was constantly punching. First we punched with hand weights, and later with boxing gloves. I felt it throughout my arms, shoulders, and upper back. We closed out with a painful ab workout (another area I avoid).

Hair: I wore my hair in the modified Lollipop that I did on Sunday. Although it survived the class, it didn't survive unharmed. A few of my twists escaped the ponytail but it wasn't anything that a few pins wouldn't solve.

For my goals for the week and daily updates, click here.
You have read this articleexercise / fitness / hairstyle with the title Week 4: Monday - Boxing! . You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/04/week-4-monday-boxing.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Comments "Week 4: Monday - Boxing! "

Post a Comment