Recipe: Soften My Strands Hair Masque

Doesn't her hair look as soft as a cloud?
Image via lucason.com
I've done a series of posts on hair masques over the last few weeks (search recipes if you don't see them on the blog), and today I'm doing one more! If your hair feels hard, this masque should bring some softness into your life. We've already expounded on the benefits of avocado, banana, honey, eggs, and oils but when you mix them together like this you will end up with hair that will feel as if it were made of the gossamer of angels...or at least softer than it did prior to applying the masque.

Soften My Strands
1/2 Avocado (ripe)
1 Egg
1 tbls. Olive Oil 
1 tbls. Coconut Oil 
1 tbls. Honey
1 oz. Water

In a blender, pulse the ingredients until creamy. Apply to hair and rinse out after 20 minutes.

Source
You have read this articleDIY / maintenance / products / recipe with the title Recipe: Soften My Strands Hair Masque. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/04/recipe-soften-my-strands-hair-masque.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Comments "Recipe: Soften My Strands Hair Masque"

Post a Comment