My Daily Exercise Log: Week 6


Image via webmd.com
I'm trying to be enthusiastic about exercise. And it generally works. Today I am not....but I will figure something out.

Monday

Goal: Boxing
New Goal: Something my dad would agree to do....

Outcome: We went for a short walk. My attempts to get him to play tennis, take a yoga class, or even hike have failed.  But he has done a lot of yard work, so I guess that has been exercise enough.

Hair: I did my hair in two large twists, and pinned them towards the back of my head.


Tuesday

Goal: Yoga (If I write it enough, I'll eventually go) and/or running

Outcome: I ended up going to the gym at work. There I did weighted jumping jacks and squats, then did 30 minutes of cardio.

Hair: I had it in a top-knot.


Wednesday

Goal: Boxing

After class
Outcome: It was amazing! I haven't been to my boxing class in about a week, and being there proved once again that it is an excellent workout. I didn't learn the combination as quickly as the rest of the class, but I did practice a little after everyone else left the ring - and I DID IT!!!! And after class, I actually did two real pull-ups which I haven't done since sixth grade.

Hair: I thought it was really cute! I did a braided bang across the front, put my twists into a textured bun and connected the two. It lasted even after the sweat ran down my face! And it smelled great - I used some of Alikay's Lemongrass spray and BBBDs Growth Oil.

Thursday

Goal: Zumba or Rock Climbing
Outcome: Nothing - I ate Indian food and didn't work out.
Hair: N/A


Friday

Goal: Yoga
Outcome: Nothing - I went on a road trip.
Hair: French braid....

Saturday

Goal: Run/hike
Outcome: Nothing - I just hung out all day.
Hair: Undone French braid...


Sunday

Goal: Run or a long walk
Outcome: Nothing yet - but I'm hoping to be inspired in the next hour or so. Update: I was not inspired!
Hair: N/A

======================================================================

This week has been abysmal! I haven't exercised much, and I actually feel bad about it! But I figure that tomorrow is a new day, next week is a new week, and I'll do better. For the previous weeks, click here: Week 1Week 2Week 3, Week 4 and Week 5.
You have read this articleexercise / fitness / health with the title My Daily Exercise Log: Week 6 . You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-daily-exercise-log-week-6.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Comments "My Daily Exercise Log: Week 6 "

Post a Comment