It's My Anniversary!!! My Books are On SALE...

It's been two years since I finished taking photos for the first edition of my book and two years since my first blog post. In honor of these momentous occasions, I've discounted both versions of the book by $2.00!!!!

You can find both editions on Amazon....

What's different? The second edition has much more content. It includes several of my favorite blog posts, more information on the names of each of the styles and the inspiration behind them. I've included instructions on Bantus, better quality photos overall, more photos overall, and I have added or changed at least eight (8) styles.

What's the same?  There are over 30 styles and variations for stretched, locked, braided, or twisted hair (of about chin length or longer), detailed written instructions on each style, more than 100+ photos, info on which tools are needed for each style, and my tips on twist maintenance.  

First Edition - $0.99 on Amazon


Second Edition - $5.95 on Amazon

You have read this articlebook / ebook with the title It's My Anniversary!!! My Books are On SALE.... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/04/it-my-anniversary-my-books-are-on-sale.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Comments "It's My Anniversary!!! My Books are On SALE..."

Post a Comment