Recipe: Zest of Life Perfume

In my mind, my perfume bottles will
look like this...
Have you ever thought of making perfume? I'm thinking about it because although. I love the way perfumes smell, within minutes of spraying some on I'm sneezing, stuffy, sleepy or some combination of the three. I used to buy perfume oils when I was younger, and I don't recall having any adverse reactions. And the other day one of my friends mentioned buying musk oil. It brought back old memories, and made me want to find a new recipe. I found the following recipe on Essential Oils:

Orange
Orange, lemon, tangerine
Zest for Life Perfume (Originally called 'All Alive')
-  4 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 6 drops tangerine essential oil
- 8 drops frankincense
- 5 drops neroli (orange blossom) essential oil
- 1 drop myrrh (must)
- 11 ml (a little more than 2 tsp) of jojoba oil
Add the ingredients into a small container in the order listed above. Mix thoroughly. Bottle and use your new perfume!

I don't know that I will use all of the variations of the citrus essential oils, but I will make sure to keep the proportions as listed. Have you made your own perfumes?


You have read this articlerecipe with the title Recipe: Zest of Life Perfume. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/10/recipe-zest-of-life-perfume.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, October 12, 2012

Comments "Recipe: Zest of Life Perfume"

Post a Comment