Natural Music: Marsha Ambrosius...What do you want to do?


Marsha Ambrosius “Fuck N Get It Over With” | Music Video
Image  
Over Labor Day weekend I endured the BLAZING heat to attend the ONE Music Fest here in Atlanta. The performers were great!!! Big K.R.I.T. was there, and while I didn't love it, other people seemed to be losing their minds! He may grow on me, we'll see.

I relived pieces of my childhood with the old school medley by MC Lyte, Big Daddy Kane, Doug E. Fresh, and Slick Rick. Eric Roberson turned it out, and based on her performance alone, Santigold has become something of an inspirational figure. I love the fact that she is 35+, gives an amazing stage show and is living her dream. The link above is to some of her older music, but I've also linked to a download of "Big Mouth" from her latest album Master of My Make Believe...
Labor Day Casual 

Anyway, Marsha Ambrosius also performed at the festival. She sang some crowd favorites including ("I Hope She Cheats on You With A Basketball Player"), and entertained me with her colorful stories and colorful language. At the time she said she loved to swear. And yes it showed. I also spent a significant amount of time examining her wash-n-go as she sang her heart out for the crowd.

Marsha is now preparing to her second album, Friends & Lovers, for release. Her newest single dropped this week and there Ms. Ambrosius continues to share her unedited thoughts. I've included a link to the video, along with an ADULT LANGUAGE warning. The song is called "[Let's]_ _ _ _ N Get It Over With". In the song she knows that the relationship won't work out, but she wants to get something worthwhile from the encounter. Although some of the lyrics, including the title, aren't for me, the song is hot. Marsha says...what do you think of the song and video? And btw, she looks uh-MAZ-ing in her promo pic!

Wash-n-Go


You have read this articlenatural music with the title Natural Music: Marsha Ambrosius...What do you want to do?. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/10/natural-music-marsha-ambrosiuswhat-do.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, October 12, 2012

Comments "Natural Music: Marsha Ambrosius...What do you want to do?"

Post a Comment