Prince Has Gone Natural?

I love Prince, and I have since I was a child. When I was a kid, I accepted his hair and fashion choices without question, because it was the '80's and people wore all kinds of things. When I got a little older, I realized that Prince was his own man, and would wear whatever he pleased, however he pleased. But now I must say that his latest look was a surprise.

He was on The View this morning....


    

You may recall what happened the last time Prince was on the show. I wonder if Sherri still thinks he's sexy?  What do you think?

Source
You have read this articlecelebrities / Look It's / Naturals on TV with the title Prince Has Gone Natural?. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/09/prince-has-gone-natural.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, September 17, 2012

Comments "Prince Has Gone Natural?"

Post a Comment