Two Layered Slanted Cornrows




This is actually a remix of the Half Cornrows with Braid Around Sock Bun Style. After she wore that style for a few days, I switched the top up. Read below for instructions.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Instructions:
  • After A wore the Half Cornrows with Braid Around Sock Bun Style for a few days I took the top of that style completely out (besides the 3 cornrows) and decided to cornrow the top.
  • I started on the left side and began by following the pattern of the previous cornrow I had done a few days before. I parted my next (medium) sized section right next to the cornrow on the left side of her head.
  • I continued parting next to each cornrow all the way around the top of her head.
  • I added Bee Mine Luscious Moisturizer & Curly Butter to each section.
  • I ended on the right side of her head. At this point, there was a side part and the cornrows were slanted. Totally unplanned but that's what I got from following the pattern of the first three cornrows.
  • I added beads on the ends of each braid and secured with a rubberband. I didn't have time to soak the rubberbands in coconut oil but I did rub them in some coconut oil very quickly before putting them in.

Tools Used:

Total Styling Time: About 25-30 minutes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You have read this articlebeads / cornrows with the title Two Layered Slanted Cornrows. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/08/two-layered-slanted-cornrows.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 16, 2010

Comments "Two Layered Slanted Cornrows"

Post a Comment