I Took Some Time Off...

Hey Blog Readers! 

I hope that you've noticed that I haven't been posting for the past week or two. It's been a combination of a bunch of little things - the year is coming to an end, and I haven't accomplished everything that I've wanted to do - and who wants to hear that?, I've been really busy at work, I was sick, and since I am obsessed with boxing, I've been in classes even when I should have been writing. My hair has been in buns for like two weeks - and I didn't think that you would care, so in short, I haven't had anything to say, and I didn't have the time to say it..... But to tell the truth, I missed writing down my random hair thoughts every day and sharing my exercise (or lack of) routine with you.

Did you have a good Thanksgiving? I did! Did you shop?

I've been so quiet, I didn't even tell you that I had a Black Friday - until whenever I feel like changing the price back SALE on my book, One Hairstyle, Thirty-one Ways available on Amazon! But I haven't changed the price back, and probably won't for a while, so buy it, and tell your friends, or buy it for your friends and family and co-workers and strangers on the street...the gift of a cute hairstyle is priceless. Or $5.95 for a limited time...

I have some hair plans, some ideas for new posts, and what I hope will be a another well of enthusiasm for writing this blog. Help me out by following me here, liking the blog on Facebook, and by looking out for me on YouTube (yes I wrote YouTube - it's time). Click here...


I missed you guys.

Naturally Twisted
You have read this articleplans / random with the title I Took Some Time Off.... You can bookmark this page URL https://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-took-some-time-off.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Comments "I Took Some Time Off..."

Post a Comment