A Sunday Wash-n-Go & Natural Curling Gelo Product Review

It's a Sunday miracle. I have hair that I co-washed and detangled in the shower, and only used oil and two products on before I left the house. It wasn't exactly a truly true 1 product post wash then go, but I'll take it. I've never been a wash-n-go person because I have hair that tangles really easily and MAJOR shrinkage, but today was somehow different.



I was inspired by a short Mahoganycurls video the other day where she ran some Curls products through her hair and ended up with perfectly defined, hanging curls. I knew that would never be my experience. But I figured that it wouldn't hurt to make sure....

After my leave-in and olive oil, I used the III Sister's Natural Curling Gelo. I ran it through my wet hair, section by section and left it alone.  My hair actually stretched, and as it dried, it remained soft and shrunk about half as much as usual. I even had a little hang time! A litte - but I'll take it...



Overall I really like the product, it has a pleasant smell, a light consistency (like a diluted gel), and a little (well 2 ounces) was enough to coat all of my hair. The makers compare it to Kinky-Curly Curling Custard ($17.00), and if the claim is true, then you get all of the benefits for a significantly lower price ($7.49 - $9.99). 
You have read this articlenewdaynewdo / product review / today's hair / wash-n-go with the title A Sunday Wash-n-Go & Natural Curling Gelo Product Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-sunday-wash-n-go-natural-curling-gelo.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, November 24, 2013

Comments "A Sunday Wash-n-Go & Natural Curling Gelo Product Review"

Post a Comment