(Updated) NATURAL MEN: ESPN THE BODY ISSUE - PART I

Denver Nuggets' Forward, Kevin Faried may have made the cover of ESPN the Magazine's 5th Annual "The Body Issue". I think of the 23-year-old as a mere child, but the "Manimal" looks fully formed in his photos. The full edition of the issue will be on stands on July 12th. Look out for WNBA player Swin Cash (UCONN Alum), NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick (photos below), Driver Courtney Force, Mets pitcher Matt Harvey, and Ultimate Fighter Miesha Tate.  

Back to Kevin - did you get the chance to admire his hair? The locs are beautiful! They look well maintained, but not overly styled (I personally don't like men's locs to look like they get them styled every two weeks - again, that's just me.)
Denver Nuggets' Forward
Kevin Faried - Cover
Kevin Faried





And I threw in Colin Kaepernick just because....
You have read this articleathletics / fitness / health / locs / natural men / random with the title (Updated) NATURAL MEN: ESPN THE BODY ISSUE - PART I. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/07/updated-natural-men-espn-body-issue.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, July 8, 2013

Comments "(Updated) NATURAL MEN: ESPN THE BODY ISSUE - PART I"

Post a Comment