Trinidad James or Why I Love Instagram...

Oh Instagram, I love you! Pictures are worth a thousand words, and I like checking out the natural hair styles, and everything that people like to share. Speaking of sharing - Trinidad James ("All Gold Everything") has shared some photos that I wanted to share with you:

Here he is rocking with his big hair, don't care...


But he likes to switch it up....

Shrinkage!!!
Here it is all pressed out....


He likes it....


And he has a sense of humor...


You have read this articlecelebrities / natural / natural men with the title Trinidad James or Why I Love Instagram.... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/07/trinidad-james-or-why-i-love-instagram.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, July 25, 2013

Comments "Trinidad James or Why I Love Instagram..."

Post a Comment