Solange Needs a Break...

As you know, Solange has been everywhere this Summer. We've seen her at a rally for Trayvon Martin, at festivals, modeling, DJing, hanging with her boyfriend, at movie premieres, galas, traveling and performing. The Losing You singer has been making it look effortless, but she is human, and has now taken some steps to focus on some more important aspects of her life. So she's made a decision:

Family time: The singer has admitted that she wants to spend more time with eight-year-old Daniel as he settles into his new school
Family Time...

I am completely devastated to announce that I will be canceling my international festival dates for the Summer. I wish I could put in words how much of a difficult decision this was... but between moving part time to a new city, starting my son in a new school, and writing/ recording my new record...I really had to make the best decision for my mental/physical health and provide some stability for my family.
 she wrote in a recent statementshe wrote in a recent statement. Personally, I'm really impressed that she is taking this step back. Not everyone or every celebrity would prioritize in this way. I hope that she finds the time to regroup.

Source
You have read this articlecelebrities / family / teamnatural with the title Solange Needs a Break.... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/07/solange-needs-break.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, July 25, 2013

Comments "Solange Needs a Break..."

Post a Comment