Today's Hair - July 30th

Super quick post about my hair today:

New Day, New 'do! I've worn my hair in about 18 big twists for the last two days, and this morning I decided to oil up my hands and undo them because I had a lot to do today, including going to court about my traffic tickets (last month I had three separate ticketing situations which resulted in 5 tickets)...Ridiculous, I know...

Anyway, fast forward, and I decided to leave the twists really chunky, so I only separated the two strands, and left my hair in about 36 pieces. I swept the very front from the right side of my head to the left and pinned it down loosely, and pulled the rest into a very loose angled ponytail at the back. I kept it in place by wrapping a piece of my hair around the rest to form the ponytail. I secured it with a pin, tucked the ends under really quickly, added two more pins, and I was done. And it took about 4 minutes from twists to styled hair. Here is a pic:


Also the traffic court judge's clerk asked if my hair was really as black as it seemed. I credit the oil, but I said that if I did dye it, I wouldn't have left these gray hairs sticking out!! And I got a few compliments about the style when I went clothes shopping, so it is road tested and world approved ...But anyway, I liked it, it was quick, and although I LOVE my Bantu-based Grecian Bun from my book One Hairstyle, Thirty-one Ways, available here, I thought that the texture and definition were similar, and could end up being a good style for the future.

You have read this articlehairstyle / instructions / New Day. New 'do. / photography with the title Today's Hair - July 30th. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/07/today-hair-july-30th.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Comments "Today's Hair - July 30th"

Post a Comment