Hello & Last Week's Exercise Log (7/22 - 7/28)

Happy Monday!!! I didn't post my daily exercise log last week because I wasn't really sure that anyone other than me was getting anything out of it, but when I really think about it - that's ok. If you read these posts for the information on the topic of the week, great. If you read it because you want to know if I exercise, and what type of exercise I did, great. And if it is for my hair or my eating habits, that is great also. And if you don't care - you won't read this anyway!

My hair is in the "Queen" style
from my book, One Hairstyle, Thirty-one Ways.
I did exercise last week - 5x. All boxing. I wore my hair in an Afro, in some puffs, and braided last week (See my photo on Instagram) And I decided to cut out added sugar and deep fried foods from my diet at least for the short term. How do you think that turned out?

Anyway - enjoy your week, and I wish you all the best. Please do the same for me. And thanks for checking in.... 
You have read this articlehealth / random with the title Hello & Last Week's Exercise Log (7/22 - 7/28). You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/07/hello-last-week-exercise-log-722-728.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, July 29, 2013

Comments "Hello & Last Week's Exercise Log (7/22 - 7/28)"

Post a Comment