Naturals Making Music: Meet A Lady Named Pearl

I met Pearl at my new favorite place, Decatur Boxing Club, and I'm sorry if you are tired of hearing me talk about boxing, but I love my boxing classes!!! As I've said or maybe I haven't - I've gotten more coordinated and more toned. Pearl is also taking boxing, and you can even see some of her exploits on her Instagram page.  Anyway, I digress (as usual)....

A Lady Named Pearl is a hip hop artist whose music incorporates an influence of African, Caribbean and Jazz music, while blending empowering lyrics with beauty and style. 
Pearl was born in Miami, FL of Haitian parents. Her multicultural background has influenced her rhythms and lyrics, and can be heard throughout her music.

Her debut album, Transformation, was released in June of 2012 to glowing reviews. Pearl is currently working on her 2nd album, so we should look out for it soon. For more information on A Lady Named Pearl, please visit http://aladynamedpearl.com

 
Watch the video by clicking on the link  or watching the video below....



And please take note of Pearl's hair! I really appreciate the way that her features are highlighted when hair is at a minimum....have you worn your hair so short? Would you?
You have read this articlemusic / natural beauty / natural music / twa with the title Naturals Making Music: Meet A Lady Named Pearl. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/06/naturals-making-music-meet-lady-named.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, June 20, 2013

Comments "Naturals Making Music: Meet A Lady Named Pearl"

Post a Comment