Happy Birthday Solange! A Pictorial...

 Happy birthday Ms. Knowles. I tend to enjoy the iterations of your style, so I figured that I'd do a small retrospective of some of your many looks...all photos are via Instagram.
Yellow is the color of sunrays...



I just liked this one - I like the dress, and her
hairstyle isn't one that she's worn often.


I love the volume of her hair...


Oh, excuse me Ms. Knowles...


Chillin'

I like that she looks so happy during her performance
at the 6th Annual Roots Picnic...

Amazing!

She labelled this one, "Family"
You have read this articlecelebrities / hairstyles / Look It's / random / style with the title Happy Birthday Solange! A Pictorial.... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/06/happy-birthday-solange-pictorial.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, June 24, 2013

Comments "Happy Birthday Solange! A Pictorial..."

Post a Comment