Travel Diary: Costa Rica & My Hair


So I'm in Costa Rica on my annual trip with my best friend, Tasha!!! Anyway I feel like we've driven all across the country from the volcanos to the mountains to the beaches. I've had the chance to eat comida tipical and experience a little Costa Rican hospitality!

I started the trip with my hair in a sad little bun, but I realized that wouldn't do, so I sat down early the second morning and flat-twisted my hair. It's in nine flat-twists with the ends tucked and pinned. I figure that I'll take them out early next week when I get back to the US. 

I used my new wide toothed comb to part my hair, my Obia Natural Haircare Hydration Spray, Moisture Cream, and my own mix of Shea butter, grape seed, and castor oil to twist. See my post on what to bring on vacation for more tips...

And Happy International Natural Hair Meetup Day! 
You have read this articlemaintenance / travel with the title Travel Diary: Costa Rica & My Hair. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/05/travel-diary-costa-rica-my-hair.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, May 18, 2013

Comments "Travel Diary: Costa Rica & My Hair"

Post a Comment