Product Review: Obia Natural Haircare

I did another brief video product review on Obia Natural Haircare's products. I purchased the sampler pack at the World Natural Hair Show, and decided to try the products on my loose natural hair. My hair was stretched and dry when I used a combination of the Curl Enhancing Custard, Curl  Hydration Spray, and Curl Moisture Cream. I first sprayed with the Hydration Spray, then did a layer of Curl Moisture Cream, then Custard to do a flat twist/two-strand twist combo on my hair.

Overall it felt moisturized, which is the purpose of both the spray and cream. I'm going to have to try the Curl Enhancing Custard while doing  a wash-n-go or to smooth down my edges, to see if I think it works as advertised.

Here are a few photos from the twisting and untwisting phase:


 To purchase the products here is a link to the Obia site.




You have read this articleflat twists / keek / product review / products / twist-out / twists / two-strand / video with the title Product Review: Obia Natural Haircare. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/05/product-review-obia-natural-haircare.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Comments "Product Review: Obia Natural Haircare"

Post a Comment