Product Review: Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Cleansing Cowash and All Natural Leave-in Conditioner

I purchased these products from the Eden Bodyworks booth at the World Natural Hair Show, and have just gotten around to trying them out.

There are several other products in this Coconut Shea line and includes the Control Edge Glaze (Gel), Curl Defining Cream, and Pudding Souffle. I may have to try to whole line, but I was so pleased with the consistency, scent, and ingredients in the products I tried, that I'm going to stick with just these two products for a while. One more plug - I was really pleased that it didn't take a lot of product to cleanse my hair with the Cleansing Co-wash, or define my hair with the Leave-in Conditioner.

Eden Body Works also has a Jojoba based and Tea Tree based product lines. The products are all priced at $8.99 on the Eden Body Works site, and may be purchased here. The products may also be purchased at Walmart.


You have read this articlecoconut oil / maintenance / product review / products / puff / shea butter / video with the title Product Review: Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Cleansing Cowash and All Natural Leave-in Conditioner. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/05/product-review-eden-bodyworks-coconut.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, May 31, 2013

Comments "Product Review: Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Cleansing Cowash and All Natural Leave-in Conditioner"

Post a Comment