Product Review: Creme of Nature's Argan Oil Perfect Edges (VIDEO)!

I did my first product review on Keek this morning! I did a blurb about my experience with Creme of Nature's Argan Oil Perfect Edges. I don't think that I mentioned the full name or the fact that it had Argan Oil in it when I did the review, so I'm saying it here. I obtained the product for free at the Natural Hair Freedom brunch, but the 2.25 oz. product retails for $4.99 at most locations.

Overall, it was a very thick product that brushed into my dry hair very easily. The effects were immediate, and I'll let you know if they are long lasting (they were)...but the most important thing is that I finally published a video, somewhere! Feel free to follow me on Keek!




You have read this articleproduct review / products / video with the title Product Review: Creme of Nature's Argan Oil Perfect Edges (VIDEO)! . You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/05/product-review-creme-of-nature-argan.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, May 9, 2013

Comments "Product Review: Creme of Nature's Argan Oil Perfect Edges (VIDEO)! "

Post a Comment