More Photos You May Have Missed (or I didn't post)

Photos from last weekend...
WNHS Haul
Sisters with Beauty from WNHS



Dad & I went to a playoff game...


Pam, creator of Koils by Nature, and BeautifulBrownBabyDol have started a national tour where they share their hair and life stories. Dr. Hervey's weight-loss journey story was inspirational, and I had to respect her dedication to improving in all areas of her life. 

Kick-off event for Koils by Nature & BBBD's natural hair tour...
Beautiful Brown Baby Dol has started selling products! 

Poor thing...I accosted her on her way to exercise. Watch out!
I might catch you and post your photo on  Instagram!

Met @foxydoll78, Lisa, and panelists and contributors
African Hair Goddess, Variety Curls, Veggie UrDeelite, Coco Naturals, Naturalhair Freedom,

Mahogany Knots and I

And over the weekend - I just thought I looked cute....Instagram!



You have read this articleevents / photography / products / random / shows with the title More Photos You May Have Missed (or I didn't post). You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/05/more-photos-you-may-have-missed-or-i.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, May 5, 2013

Comments "More Photos You May Have Missed (or I didn't post)"

Post a Comment