CURLFRIENDS: Sienna!


Meet Sienna (aka CurlyDemure)!  Check out her blog - I'm a fan! And subscribe to her channel on YouTube. 

Why did you decide to go natural?

I decided to go natural when I was pregnant with my daughter 4 years ago. I was about to be a new Mom of a little girl and I figured what else is a better way to show a little girl self love by loving myself naturally.


What has been the best compliment you've received on your natural hair?  

It makes me stand out.


What is the one tip you would give a new natural? 

Have patience and love your hair regardless  of how frustrating it can be.


Do you feel like you are part of the natural hair community? I do!


Has your natural hair has influenced other parts of your life? 

Healthy Eating and Well Being


What are your top three hair products or tools?  

Reve Essentials Hair and Body Moisturizer. 
Reve Essentials Hair and body moisturizing Crème
Devacurl No Poo Cleanser


What is your go-to style?


Twist out!

How can people reach you?

@curlydemure  on IG and Twitter
If you are in NYC, check out  Curly Demure's meetup group with Cutie Kinkswww.meetup.com/cutiedemure

You have read this articleCurlfriends / twist-out with the title CURLFRIENDS: Sienna!. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/03/curlfriends-sienna.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Comments "CURLFRIENDS: Sienna!"

Post a Comment