We're Back!




Hey everyone! We're baaaack! :D

I wanted to thank those of you who have continued to stop by and check out the blog, leave comments, send emails, tag photos on Facebook, etc. I really appreciate it!

I have a lot of catching up to do so I want to thank you all in advance for your patience. :)

I added a Facebook Share button and a Twitter Retweet button, so if you all want to share/retweet this post to let everyone know we're back I would appreciate it. Speaking of, if you all want to let me know if you like those buttons that would be great as well. :)

I know some of you have been wondering what we've been up to these past few weeks so I thought I would show you all a few pictures. Spending some good ol' quality time before school starts back up!

Stop in tomorrow to check out one of the styles I did on A while we were on break.

Also I would love to know what all of you have been up to. Any new styles? Any news? Back to school shopping (any good deals?)? Has school started? Give me the scoop! I've missed yall!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As always, thank you so much for your continued support!
You have read this article with the title We're Back!. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/08/we-back.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, August 9, 2010

Comments "We're Back!"

Post a Comment