Product Review: Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk

Photobucket


Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk

The Claim: This hair milk has many benefits for the health and condition of your hair. It's lightweight but very moisturizing. The oils and butters will nourish and naturally moisturize every strand of your tresses without leaving your hair greasy. The grapefruit essential oil strengthens and keeps your hair healthy while the peppermint essential oil helps to stimulate growth. Good for all hair types, braids and weaves too. We aim to help your hair be the healthiest it can be.

Prince: $15 8oz

Ingredients: Distilled water, Coconut milk, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrosperumum Parkir (Shea Butter), Emulsifying wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Prunus dulcis (Almond Oil), Grapefruit & Peppermint Essential Oils, Paraben & Formaldehyde Free Preservative, Vitamin E, Panthenol (Vitamin B Complex), Fragrance.

Review: I actually started using the Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk a couple of weeks before I went on break. I have been using it almost after each wash. It has left her hair soft and well moisturized. It's true to its claim, it is very lightweight, yet moisturizing. I also tried it on dry hair and I must say, it didn't work as well as it did on her wet/damp hair. I love it on her wet/damp hair and after applying it dries beautifully. Absolutely no residue. It has a nice, kind of light lemon scent.

In the photos shown in this post, I washed her hair wish Bee Mine Products, lightly finger detangled her hair, then added the Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk. I did not use a comb, I just ran the product through her hair with my fingers. I loved the results. Her hair was nice and defined, but not too defined. Soft & fluffy! I will continue to incorporate this product in her hair care routine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Disclosure: The product(s) were sent to me free of charge from the company or PR agency for the purpose of this review. My opinions are my own and are not influenced by any other part.

You have read this articleproduct review with the title Product Review: Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2010/08/product-review-bee-mine-deja-hair-milk.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Comments "Product Review: Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk"

Post a Comment