Product Review: Love My Baby Products

Ingredients: Deionized water, Macadamia Nut Oil, Mango Butter, Soy Bean Oil, 
Sodium Polyacrylate derived from (Sea Salt) Ethyhexyl Stearate and trideceth 6, Babassu Oil, 
Sweet Almond Extract, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter Extract, Bay Laurel, Methychloisothiazolone, 
Methylsothiazolinone, Fragrance.

I don't dampen my hair in the shower every day, and I had to try to get a comb through it this morning. I turned to a product I purchased last year and used on my 3 year-old niece's hair a few weeks ago, Love My Baby's  Brush Me Gentle Creme Hairdress, and their No More Crying Detangler. When I used it in her hair, I loved the smell, and its ability to do exactly what it was meant to do. I got the brush through her hair quickly and easily, and was able to style her moisturized hair in a few minutes flat. I think it is a great product line for kids.

Ingredients:Deionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Bean Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, 
Marigold Extract, Alma Oil, Sea Grape Extract, Polyquatemium 10 and PEG 14, 
Argan Oil, Garacilaria Extract, Sweet Almond Extract, Bay Laurel Extract, Shea Butter 
Extract,  MMethychloisothiazolone, Methylsothiazolinone, Fragrance.
I decided to use it in my own hair this morning. I did think that the two products worked to ease the process of combing my dry, crunchy hair. I already know that it won't work as a go to product because it is now two hours later, and my hair feels like it is covered with a layer of residue. I think if I had used it in conjunction with some oils, or if it were a product with a shea butter base, I would be more likely to use it again.

Summary: Great product for kids, the fragrance lasts for days and the sweet almond oils is a fantastic moisturizer for youngsters. For grownups - use as directed, as in use it on your kids' hair!  
You have read this articleproducts with the title Product Review: Love My Baby Products. You can bookmark this page URL https://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/01/product-review-love-my-baby-products.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Comments "Product Review: Love My Baby Products"

Post a Comment