Yesterday's Hair - August 14th

Yesterday I did a Keek about my hair...it was in a banana clip!!!! But not all of it, because I think that it would push my poor banana clip beyond its capabilities.  Anyway, while I was in Connecticut last week I had about 90 minutes to get from full parade mode and parade gear (t-shirt, shorts, Vibrams, and a 2-day-old twistout) into something that would work for a Frat sponsored boat cruise...I ended up doing a ponytail and created twists from the ends of the ponytail, I did some flat twists in the front, and pinned it up into something I thought was pretty cute.

I took it out on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, I had it in an extended bun. I took the first 1/3 of my hair (that had previously been flat twisted, took it all as one section and did a few twists at the root. I pinned it. I took the back and put the banana clip around my textured hair. I closed the clip after only 2 tries, and added the hair from the front. I then split the hair in two (1/2 towards my left ear, 1/2 towards the right) and pushed the right side going forward and the other half going back, pinning as I saw fit.



My voice is raspy and my skin is not at 100, but that's the way I look & sound sometimes :) 

For styles with many more photos and instructions, find my book, One Hairstyle,Thirty-one Ways, on Amazon.com

You have read this articlebanana clips / hairstyle / newdaynewdo with the title Yesterday's Hair - August 14th. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/08/yesterday-hair-august-14th.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, August 15, 2013

Comments "Yesterday's Hair - August 14th"

Post a Comment