Working Out - Flexibility/Encouragement


Image via 123rf
I don't mean physical flexibility, although it is good to stretch etc., I am referencing the ability to adjust and change in order to accommodate your current circumstances. I have been fighting the urge to be disappointed in myself for not meeting my goals as originally written. I set a schedule on Sunday night or Monday morning, and I want to adhere to it as originally planned.

But I need to remember that life can get in the way. A teacher's schedule may change, traffic may prevent me from getting somewhere on time, I may just need a day to rest, or a different exercise may fit my mood better than the one I planned for.

It is ok! If you spend every day beating yourself up for not being perfect, you will beat yourself up every day! If your goal is to move around some number of days a week, do it, no matter what it looks like. If you can't do everything you planned, forgive yourself and keep moving. Tomorrow is just another opportunity.   
You have read this articleencouragement / exercise / fitness with the title Working Out - Flexibility/Encouragement. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/04/working-out-flexibilityencouragement.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, April 19, 2013

Comments "Working Out - Flexibility/Encouragement"

Post a Comment