India Arie is Not Her Hair or Her Unbleached Skin....

India Arie has a new single out, appropriately named "Cocoa Butter". To listen to the single and read a review, click here. It's available for purchase on April 9th. She's released some cover art, and apparently there is some controversy about Ms. Arie's appearance....Can you spot the issue?

Some have accused her of bleaching her skin! I can't believe that a woman who has been outspoken about self-love and accepting oneself for oneself would ever change her looks in that way.

As she said in response to the inquiries via Twitter:


1. I wouldn't endanger my health that way 2. i'm so in love with myself I have no DESIRE to BLEACH myself. Lol

3. The GLOW you see IS (magnificent) lighting 4. THE LIGHT you see, Well thats all ME!!

Personally speaking! i'm happy to say I have NOT BLEACHED my skin LOL! ROTF at the thought.

Oh! And yes! I love my more than EVER! MUUUUUUUCH longer conversation.



You have read this articlecelebrities / natural love / natural music / skincare with the title India Arie is Not Her Hair or Her Unbleached Skin..... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/03/india-arie-is-not-her-hair-or-her.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, March 29, 2013

Comments "India Arie is Not Her Hair or Her Unbleached Skin...."

Post a Comment