New Day. New 'do....Cassie

I think that's her hair, sans heat....

I think Cassie, (singer/model/Diddy's girl), is pretty. I haven't ever thought about whether her hair added or took away from her beauty. I didn't mind the shaved side look, or the shaved sides look that she's worn over the past few years. But now she is really changing it up. She's sporting a much more textured 'do than normal. It might be a temporary thing for this photoshoot (I don't know what the photos are for), but I like it.

Cute & Casual...do you think she'll keep it this way?
 Source
You have read this articlecelebrities / New Day. New 'do. with the title New Day. New 'do....Cassie. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-day-new.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, January 20, 2013

Comments "New Day. New 'do....Cassie"

Post a Comment