Hurry & Buy the Winter Issue of MHE Magazine....

Photo #6 in the series of 9 photos 
Why? Because I'm in the latest edition, showing a new hairstyle. I named it "Lickity Split" for a couple of reasons, 1) it only takes about two minutes to do from beginning to end, and 2) it involves splitting the hair in two parts.  I, as usual, had my hair in two strand twists, but it is also one of my many banana clip styles that can be done on loose natural hair and loc'd, braided, twisted, or straightened hair. They were not just for the '80's, and they are not just for kids! (I have several more that I'm thinking of putting out as a small book...what do you think?)

The photo that I've incuded is one of the last steps for the style, and check out the magazine for the rest.

Check out MHE Magazine's website here. You can subscribe to the magazine, and order this issue if you aren't able to purchase them in your local neighborhood.
You have read this articlehairstyle / Mhe Magazine with the title Hurry & Buy the Winter Issue of MHE Magazine.... . You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2013/01/hurry-buy-winter-issue-of-mhe-magazine.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Comments "Hurry & Buy the Winter Issue of MHE Magazine.... "

Post a Comment