I Apologize!....

I hope you've noticed that I haven't been adding any posts lately!!! I'm sorry, I've just allowed the time to get away from me. It is a combination of business, singlemindedness - but on several life projects, and allowing the basic activities of my day (basic stuff like running running errands and the like) take up too much of my time.

I've missed writing, and in the past two months I've had some topics floating around in my head. 

A Curlfriends feature that I have to edit and post (and I apologize to everyone waiting to be featured);

An update on my latest tutorial in MHE magazine;

Some One Hairstyle, Thirty-one Ways news;

A length check and hair trim story (naturally_twisted on Instagram);

An international hair story about Columbia (or at least my limited experiences); and a few others.

I've been buying some Christmas presents, and I've considered making a few, but that idea was not met with enthusiasm, despite all of those wonderful recipes I include in my posts.

I hope to go back to my old schedule very soon.....

You have read this articlerandom with the title I Apologize!..... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-apologize.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, December 21, 2012

Comments "I Apologize!...."

Post a Comment