I Was in CVS Yesterday...

I went into a local Customer Value Store (CVS) yesterday because I was passing by and I needed a few things. I thought I would be in there for about 10 minutes, but I ended up staying an hour! I was looking at the hair accessory aisle and saw that they had some interesting products and a sale... 

The Goodies and Scunci products were buy 2 get 1 free (so I ended up getting some much needed bobby pins and hair pins)...They also had clips, headbands, ouchless elastic bands, and a bunch of other useful stuff.

I saw the following...

$9.99 at CVS. Satin covered rollers?!!? Satin should result in a frizz free,
smooth curl that doesn't drink up whatever oils or products you put in your hair.

And these....

$12.99 - Comfort rollers...I love flexible rollers, they
are just a lot less bulky, and you can fit more hair onto
each one.


And, As Seen on TV....

$5.99!

Maybe I'm the only one this excited by random hair products, but I thought it was nice that the local CVS had so many products that a natural could use...and a sale!

BTW - if you buy $10 worth of Sally Hansen products and use your CVS card, you immediately get a  $3 off coupon for your next purchase.  To see other CVS deals, click here.
You have read this articleproducts / random / sale with the title I Was in CVS Yesterday.... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-was-in-cvs-yesterday.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, September 20, 2012

Comments "I Was in CVS Yesterday..."

Post a Comment