Hair Lessons: Things I've learned....



Image found here.
 

1. I need to drink water because it keeps my scalp from being itchy and makes my hair happy.

2. Using my fingers to detangle my hair (first) is best because my fingers work well and forces me to be gentle. (Adding oils and conditioner work well too, especially for comb out sessions in the shower).

3. Oiling without sealing doesn't work for my hair. If I don't try to retain moisture with both oil and a sealant, my hair will become dry - soon.

4. Jojoba oil adds instant, lasting shine. And it works well as my daily facial moisturizer.

5. I need to get water on my hair at least a couple of times a week.

6. Using dull hair shears on my ends only makes my ends split, so I should always keep a pair of sharp shears handy - either to do an all around trim, or to seek out all of my bad ends.

7.  All natural hair can be beautiful, and I, personally, LOVE TWISTS.

8. Every product is not for me - and aloe dries out my hair.

9. I still need to figure out a gray-hair solution. (Or actually use my rosemary-sage rinse more often).

10. Treating my body well, both by exercising and eating right, helps to make my hair grow, be healthy, and be strong.

...........

And I still hate wearing head-ties and bonnets.  
You have read this articlemaintenance / random with the title Hair Lessons: Things I've learned..... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/09/hair-lessons-things-i-learned.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, September 13, 2012

Comments "Hair Lessons: Things I've learned...."

Post a Comment