Awkward Black Girl: Issa Rae is in Rolling Stone Magazine

I love The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl, and apparently so does Rolling Stone Magazine! Issa Rae is featured in the latest issue, so check it out. Season 2 is underway, and now it has the backing of Fullscreen Productions and  Pharell Williams' YouTube Channel, I AM Other (for Thinkers, Innovators and Others). Follow Issa Rae on Twitter (I do). Watch the show on the ABG site or on YouTube!

Source 1, 2. 

ISSA RAE Featured in Rolling Stone Magazine! Photographed by Elton Anderson, Creative Director: Kelechi A. Kalu; Stylist: Ayanna James; Make-Up: Starlynn
Featured in Rolling Stone Magazine! Photographed by Elton Anderson,
Creative Director: Kelechi A. Kalu; Stylist: Ayanna James; Make-Up: Starlynn

You have read this articleawkward black girl / Naturals on TV with the title Awkward Black Girl: Issa Rae is in Rolling Stone Magazine. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/09/awkward-black-girl-issa-rae-is-in.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Comments "Awkward Black Girl: Issa Rae is in Rolling Stone Magazine"

Post a Comment