(Updated) Cute Pic of Tracee Ellis Ross....

If you've read my blog, you know that I like to post pics of Tracee Ellis Ross. Why? I like her style and her hair. Pretty simple...This morning I was in a TER mood, so I decided to look for some pictures. I found this photo this morning, and her blurb about it, and decided to share. I hope you enjoy it. (Btw, I also found pictures of the event she co-hosted with CurlyNikki for Optimum's new Miracle Oil in NYC, so I added a link to them here). And I guess I was late but I just found out that she will not be returning to the BET show, Reed Between the Lines.



“A Lisa Eisner pic that ran in Paris Vogue that Team TER just posted on My FaceBook page. I love this pic. That’s the best tree ever in my backyard, a vintage Gautier dress of my moms that I still always wear and Tom Ford sunglasses!” Via Ms. Ross instagram/twitter
You have read this articlecelebrities / style with the title (Updated) Cute Pic of Tracee Ellis Ross..... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/08/updated-cute-pic-of-tracee-ellis-ross.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 24, 2012

Comments "(Updated) Cute Pic of Tracee Ellis Ross...."

Post a Comment