Natural Music: India Arie and Robin Roberts, A Beautiful Day



A few months ago I did a post about regrowing hair after cancer treatments. There, I used photos of Robin Roberts to illustrate the piece. Unfortunately, Robin Roberts has faced more health challenges. I pray for her well being, her sister's well being, and for all suffering from and supporting those suffering from cancer. 

When I tuned in to Good Morning America yesterday, I didn't realize that I would be witnessing Robin Roberts last day on the air before undergoing a bone marrow transplant. Nor did I or I believe anyone watching know that it would be her mother's last day on this earth. I am truly sorry for her loss.

Apparently, when Robin was undergoing treatment for her first diagnosis of cancer, she co-wrote a song with natural songstress India Arie that ended up as a bonus track on India's album, Testimony 2. And they played the song again yesterday on the show. I've included a video of a 2010 performance below: 



Here is a link to the original performance.
You have read this articlecancer / natural music with the title Natural Music: India Arie and Robin Roberts, A Beautiful Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/08/natural-music-india-arie-and-robin.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 31, 2012

Comments "Natural Music: India Arie and Robin Roberts, A Beautiful Day"

Post a Comment