Product Review: Love the Journey....

Love the Journey
I wrote a post called Happy Nappiversary a few months ago in part because I didn't know the date I Big Chopped, and I'm sad that I didn't do more to commemorate the date. If I had this book of lists known as Love the Journey, I would have done so!

Many of us take pictures to track our hair growth over time, but we don't often collect our thoughts. Love the Journey is a beautifully hand-crafted journal that has the essentials that a transitioner, the newly natural, or anyone exploring their natural path may need. I liked it on sight because of the cover art (which is carried out throughout the book) and the compact but sturdy construction of the book itself. I flipped through its pages and was pleasantly surprised to see a glossary of common hair terms, a clear explanation and illustration of hair typing, and then tabs with space for Thoughts, Recipes, Styles, Products, and several other categories.  

Love the Journey is a useful tool for all naturals. Although I wish there was a section just for photos, I love the fact that I can carry around this book of lists for my own hair experiments and results, attempts to use new products, and new hair sites to check out. Find the book here, and other books in the My Book of Lists line here.     
You have read this articlereview with the title Product Review: Love the Journey..... You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2012/05/product-review-love-journey.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Comments "Product Review: Love the Journey...."

Post a Comment