Mini Braid Updates




Guest blogger Aisha sent some updates on her Anisa's mini braids. Read below for more info!


This is when Aisha restyled Anisa's mini braids a few weeks ago. Aisha says: I used my mixture when I redid them. That's why they look so shiny. I also started the box braids in the front and on top by doing a small cornrow first.

Aisha's mixture: Shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil and vitamin e oil


Aisha changed up the top a few weeks later and added some cornrows. Aisha adds: I like how changing the front gave her braids new life!


And here's a cute updo Aisha sent me a few days ago!

Love it! Thanks Aisha for sharing updates! :)
You have read this articleguest blogger / mini braids with the title Mini Braid Updates. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/07/mini-braid-updates.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, July 16, 2011

Comments "Mini Braid Updates"

Post a Comment