Giving my hair a rest - Part II

So I did do a coil-out on my hair after my coils dried.  I sprayed it with some oils and tried to uncoil it as carefully as possible.  It ended up looking MUCH better than I anticipated.  It was full, moisturized and pretty cute. 

Coil-out
 
Coils





I really liked the coil-out.  I haven't attempted to put coils in my hair since it was about ear length, but nowI have learned that I can have a successful coil-out on longer hair!  I think that it is a nice style that gives a completely different look than a twist-out, and I am going to try to do it again....maybe as coiled cornrows, or some other coiled style that I would enjoy rocking for a few days. 

Next - back to the two-strand twists! Check out my site, Naturally Twisted Hairstyles, for updates on my new book - One Hairstyle, Thirty-One Ways which is all about giving you different styling options with your twists.

Follow me on Twitter to see new Twitpics every day with new two-strand twist styles. 

You have read this articlecoils / hairstyles / loose with the title Giving my hair a rest - Part II. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/05/giving-my-hair-rest-part-ii.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, May 7, 2011

Comments "Giving my hair a rest - Part II"

Post a Comment