Reviews Coming Soon + Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Changed Ingredients


As you all may know, my favorite conditioner has been Herbal Essences Hello Hydration for about 2 years now. I stocked up on the big bottles last year so I didn't know they changed their ingredients until I saw the commercial in January of this year advertising their reformulated conditioner. Instead of trying the new formula, I've decided to experiment a bit and find a new drug store conditioner. I asked you all on for drug store conditioner recommendations on Facebook the other day and I decided to try Yes To Carrots! and Aussie Moist conditioners first. I think I will try one of them when I take A's mini twists down. I also bought some California Baby Shampoo & Conditioner to try on Lil Man so look out for those reviews!

You have read this article with the title Reviews Coming Soon + Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Changed Ingredients. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/03/reviews-coming-soon-herbal-essences.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Comments "Reviews Coming Soon + Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Changed Ingredients"

Post a Comment