Mini Twists: 12 Day Update



I have been getting some requests to do an update so here we go. :)

A's mini twists have been in for 12 days now. They are a frizzer than I would like but I blame that on her getting her hair soaking wet in the tub almost every day, lol. What can you do? Kids will be kids, right? I also haven't been having her sleep with a satin bonnet. I haven't been doing much to her twists. I've rubbed some coconut oil on her twists a couple of times.

In these 12 day update pictures, I braided her wet twists with Blended Cutie Down & Out Styles. As you can see from the picture below, she had about 7 sections braided. I left them in overnight and took them out in the morning for the crinkly look. I think I was a little too heavy handed with the Blended Cutie because there is a slight crunch.

So far I've had to redo 6 twists total. 3 in the front near the hair line because the hair at the roots was really loose and 3 in the back nape area because they all tangled together, it was easy to remove the tangles though. I'll have to watch her nape area from now on though.

A is still loving her twists. She has actually been practicing twists on her hair so she has been twisting the twists around each other, lol.

I don't know if the twists will last 3 weeks. We'll see! Keep checking back for updates.





You have read this articlemini twists with the title Mini Twists: 12 Day Update. You can bookmark this page URL http://twisthairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/03/mini-twists-12-day-update.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Comments "Mini Twists: 12 Day Update"

Post a Comment